Saturday, January 6, 2018

Scenes in Spongebob that scared me as a kid.

I love Spongebob, but I think their glory days were in the first 4 seasons.
Since I've been watching Spongebob since I was 2, I was traumatized by a couple of scenes when I was a kid. I'm not scared of those scenes anymore though. In fact, I grew up to love most of them.
NOTE: Spongebob Squarepants is owned by Viacom.

  • To start off with, the close up in "Wormy".
  •  Nosferatu. Bascially all of "Graveyard Shift"
  •  Squidward choking in "Naughty Nautical Neighbors". Many of my earliest memories involve watching Season 1 of Spongebob.
  •  When Spongebob's house burnt in "Procrastination". I love that episode now.
  •  The ending of "Scaredy Pants". "Don't worry, it grows back!"
  •  The hot sauce scene from "Karate Choppers". I never wanted to try hot sauce as a kid because of that scene.
  •  The "Subliminal Messages" girl featured in "Gary Takes a Bath"
  •  Nearly all of "I was a Teenage Gary".
  •  The scene in "Nature Pants" where the music box plays.
  •  The gorilla from "I had an Accident" which is actually one of my favorite episodes now.
  •  The surreal atmosphere of "Rock Bottom". However, by the time I was 7, I started to appreciate surrealism like this.
  •  This nasty scene from "House Fancy".
  •  This part of "Tea At The Treedome". (Fun Fact: One of my friends mentioned that he was scared of the "I don't need it!" scene when he was a little kid, so I'm luckily not the only one!)
  •  I always thought "Ghost Host" was a scary episode.
  •  "It all started when I was born."
  •  This face also scared the shit out of me, even though I was 10.
  •  But I always found this scene fucking hilarious! Even when I was little!
  • Same thing goes for "Moar" Krabs.
Anyways, if I missed any, just tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment