Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Aegina

Aegina, the third and last Greek island I visited that day.
Dates: March 26, 2018

 The trees are beautiful, even if they are naked.
 Aegina was the first capital of modern Greece.
 "The Sanctuary of Aphaia"
 The first Greek temple I've been to.
 A nice shot, hence the sun.
 A better shot WITHOUT the sun.
 A pretty shot of its ruins.
 This is obviously not the Parthenon.
 A modern chapel I visited there.
 Looks quite interesting.
 Unfinished, but at least the chandelier is complete.
 Hmm... wonder what it'll look like when it's all done.
 I'm actually pretty curious...
 Again, very pretty.
A view from the outside!

This chapel is probably Orthodox, because we ARE in Greece.

Stay tuned tomorrow, because I'm gonna show you pics of me at the Acropolis of Athens!

No comments:

Post a Comment