Saturday, June 16, 2018

Ancient ruins of Corinth

There's just something I love about exploring ancient ruins.
Dates: March 28, 2018

 Here's one of the small Kinder egg prizes. (Was supposed to be the last picture in this)
 That is a VERY pretty tree...
 These won't be the only ancient ruins we see! Stay tuned for more!
 Ruins near the museum!
 This place is so much cooler than America, but I've probably said that about Italy.
 It was a very nice day to explore these...
 Had some fun with the flowers!
 Another selfie with my mom. She was 50 in the selfie from last year, so that makes her 51 here!
 What did this used to be again?
 I saw pistachio tree. Tried a pistachio from there!
 Me from a distance in the ruins. What a beautiful mountain.
A small Kinder Egg, that is actually from Greece.

Don't have very much to say right now! Just... I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment