Sunday, June 24, 2018

Olympia

Just as we arrived to Olympia, we got a call from the Kennel, and I knew it wasn't gonna be a good one.
Dates: March 29, 2018

My dog named Sampson passed away suddenly. He lived 12 years, which is a long life for a dog. But... I wish it didn't happen while I was abroad.

But hey! That didn't stop me from having a great day!

 Greek people dancing to Zorba the Greek. Had a fun time dancing with them. OPA!
 Beautiful picture of the sun, about to set.
 They got a farm, and this is one of their horses.
 A black horse. So black you can barely see it.
 Nice shot of a goat.
 Shooting for the birds!
 Gotcha!
 Look at all this olive oil! You could go apeshit!
 An orange tree.
 What's that vase for.
 Everything is totally natural!

Bought some olive oil face stuff at the gift shop. Love the Aphrodite lip balm!

No comments:

Post a Comment