Saturday, June 2, 2018

Poros

The first island I went to at Greece.
Dates: March 26, 2018


 Got my make up all ready!
 Heading for the islands!
 Poros. Apologize if it's blurry.
 This one's better.
 The cruise is called "COSMOS".
 This was originally a panorama, but Instagram always uses squares!
 Nice view though!
 This one is even better...
 And this one is the best.
 Poros is one out of 3 islands I visited in Greece. Unfortunately, Santorini isn't one of them.
 Me sitting on the steps. Looking fantastic.
 Look! It's the Greek flag.
 They still use phone booths. The ones in my city have been gone for close to 5 years.
 The buildings look a little old but nice.
The water here is beautiful.

Click "Save As" for an HD photo! I swear most of my pictures I take are high def!

No comments:

Post a Comment