Sunday, March 31, 2019

A night in Seville

We head to another olive oil farm first.
 2 big pots. The one in Greece only had 1.
 Types of Olive oil. Extra virgin is the best.
 The machine used to make the olive oil.
 They got a gift shop where I bought some olive oil bath gel!
 The chef.
Oh-ho! Is that an olive tree?
Here come the videos of the Flamenco!
Filming was not allowed until the last act, unfortunately.
Here's the opera singer!
I've always wanted to see a Flamenco dance, thanks to Rick Steves.
Those dresses are so pretty, but I would never pull that off!
That guy's good! You have to give him some praise!
Those were some good guitarists too!

On my way back, I saw a Toys-R-Us.
That's right! They still have Toys-R-Us in Spain! Too bad I couldn't get a good picture of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment