Sunday, March 24, 2019

Heading to Spain

I finished downloading all the pictures from my Instagram page that I took in Spain to my computer already. NOW IS MY TIME TO SHARE THEM! I will post more as the days come.
 Like always, I do my nails before the trip.
 Selfie I took at the Atlanta airport. It is one of the busiest airports in the world.
 Recreating that stupid selfie from Italy, YET AGAIN!
 Sitting next to a statue in Madrid's airport.
 On my way to the hotel. Ay dios mío!
 You can even see snowy mountains from a distance.
 The trees sorta block it though...
 This is not the best part of Madrid...
 MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY!
 OH WAIT, THERE'S PALM TREES HERE?
This is the pharmacy close to our hotel.

Watched Scooby Doo in German at the hotel. There were only 2 English channels, and those were CNN and CNBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment