Monday, April 8, 2019

A Night in Barcelona

I had fish for dinner, but my parents prefer steak. They did not like the steak.
This guy's name is Mario. He's got rhythm.
 After dinner, we went to the Magic Fountain!
 This colorful fountain was first used in 1929 for the exposition, and it still operates today.
 It's a wonderful show with music playing.
 It is popular with both tourists and locals alike.
La Palau Nacional
This fountain reminds me of the electric boat parade in Disney World.
With that in mind, I haven't been to Disney World in 3 years, but I used to go there all the time!
I'm thinking of going to Disney World again soon, because I want to go to the new Toy Story land.
This was me posing that night.

My dream of going to Barcelona is now true. Do I have any more dreams? Oh... I do, and my dream is to go to Japan!


No comments:

Post a Comment