Thursday, April 11, 2019

Barcelona + Heading Home

I took the pictures in Barcelona on March 16. On March 18, I took the pictures in 2 different airports in the U.S. on my way back home.
I've always loved playing Smash Bros. with friends, but I seem to like Ultimate the most! Even more than Melee!
 Cruising downtown Barcelona.
 Las Arenas used to be a bullring, but it is now used as a mall.
 Montjuïc during the day.
 As you can see, those are ionic columns.
 This is where they lit the torch during the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona!
This was a selfie I took in Atlanta. Watched a lot of movies on the plane from Madrid.
Back in Tampa. Here's the Winter ad. Fun fact: When I was a kid, I saw Winter when he was just a little tot! This was long before Dolphin Tale came out.

On the plane from Madrid to Atlanta, I watched a total of 4 movies:
  1. Bohemian Rhapsody
  2. Wreck It Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet
  3. Toy Story
  4. Incredibles 2
On the plane from Atlanta to Tampa, I just watched a few episodes of Total Drama and Steven Universe. That flight was only an hour long, compared to Madrid to Atlanta which lasted 10 hours. I got 5 hours back.

Once I'm done testing, I will start making 3 different PowerPoint presentations:
  1. One for Italy
  2. One for Greece
  3. One for Spain
In the future, I would like to present those PowerPoints to the public. I will educate others about my cultural experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment